12.10.18 White Resonant Worldbridger
“ASHEM VOHU, VAHISHTEM ASTI
USHTA ASTI, USTA AHMAI
HYAT ASAI VAHISHTAY ASHEM
- On waking up in the morning.
- When lighting a Divo.
- Before meals, interview* or exam*.
- Anytime you start something or come across a hurdle or danger.
- The next time you see an ambulance or Fire Engine with sirens blaring
- As evil thought tends to enter your mind
- Remember to pray it with your family.
- As you fall asleep.
- Anytime when prayed is an act of virtue
- After coming in contact with dirt or filth. ???*
- In pious memory of Holy Farohars.
- As many times as possible in the ear of a dying person till Sachkar
- Time of receiving first news of death of a hamdeen.
- Time of performing Sezdo (last respect) to baste kustiyan
- When the Angels come to escort you to your heavenly home
USHTA TE! [May Happiness be unto you!]
When this manthra is chanted correctly, the sky blue coloured vibrationary
energies build up a type defence system to keep the reciter away from
evil onslaughts which endeavour to take possession of the body and mind. As
a result the unrighteous thoughts that come out of the mind in the form
of negative energies are trapped into this envelope of the Staota of Ashem
Vohu, and transmitted into Gav or positive energy.
Zarathushtrian science teaches us that an evil thought, word or deed should
be disliked, but not the person.
Piety (asha) is a divine power that conducts Divine order so as to lead the
entire Cosmos to its final aim (Farshogard). Asha in its broadest sense we
know is righteousness. It is also a divine power in a concrete form. It is a
basic foundation of entire cosmos together with all the divinities. Hence
Ashem is that divine power. It is therefore Vohu (good).
The person who developes this power of Asha always thinks good of others,
and not of himself . Implied in this is humbleness and absence of ego, the
bane of evil. So Asha is not merely good, it is (Asti) the best (
Vahistem), a power of highest excellence. It implies that a person who
possesses Asha is capable of doing immense good to others and gradually
starts acquiring Behman, Good Mind, thinking and acting like a Yazad . This
type of thinking progresses further towards Ahura, the source from which
Such a state can only be achieved by developing Asha.
Thus Asha is a beneficial power which every Mazdayasnie Zarathushtri should
Asha brings eternal bliss, Ushtaa. Such a gift is (Asti) bestowed on
him/her, who has acquired Asha , for the aid of spiritual progress.
This state of Eternal bliss (Ushtaa) which shall lead to the state of
immortality is given unto him (Ahmaai) who will endeavour for acquisition
of such Asha, which is absolutely necessary for attainment of Farshogard.
Then, (Hyat) only this state (Ashaa-i) shall bring the utmost piety
(Vahishtaa- Ashem) to him.
Note that in Ashem Vohu, there is Vohu (man) and Asha (Vahishta).
The word Ushta comes form Ush , the light that illumes us from slumber (Usha
– dawn , ushi -conciousness ). Hence Ushta also connotes spiritual
awakening,illumination or self-realisation. In view of this matter
consider Zarathushtra, Zarath -ripe, perfect, bestower of Spiritual light
(ush-tra ).”tra” is a suffix showing medium or agency.”
~As found on the Internet
Comments welcome . . .